|Title:||Claims Processor - Austin, TX|
CLAIMS PROCESSOR – Austin, TX (North)
MSB Consulting is an educational consulting firm that works directly with the Special Education community. We assist school districts across Texas in the collection of documentation of services provided to students in special education. With this documentation, we are also able to help our clients maximize their reimbursements from the Medicaid to Schools program, providing much-needed funding back to the school districts that we serve. We are able to accomplish this by always looking to Our Purpose: To lead the charge for the collection of educational documentation to discover and develop students. There is a direct correlation between services provided to students in special education and reimbursement available to school districts through the Medicaid to Schools program. Our holistic approach empowers educators to do just what they were hired to do - spend more time with students!
Our Guiding Principles
At MSB, we have a greater sense of direction to help us achieve Our Purpose thanks to our Guiding Principles. Our Guiding Principles outline how a member of the MSB Family should engage with our clients and each other. At the end of the day, our Guiding Principles define the type of person we want to work with and ultimately who we aspire to be. We recommend visiting our Guiding Principles page at http://msbconnect.com/Story/#GuidingPrinciples to learn more.
Choose a Positive Attitude
Aspire to Lead
Communicate with Integrity
Learn with Humility
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing Claims Processing team as a Claims Processor. In order to fulfill the Claims Processing team's purpose, the Claims Processor role will be responsible for ensuring all paper documentation is entered into our documentation tool, X Logs, accurately and timely. This role is more than data entry as you will have to gain knowledge about the Medicaid to Schools Program in order to ensure districts are getting what they are entitled to through the program, while maintaining compliance. An ideal candidate will possess the ability to effectively manage a large amount of paper documentation and enter information into databases while maintaining a high degree of accuracy in order to meet MSB quality standards, deadlines, and procedures.
Claims Processing Team Purpose: Accurately and timely process service delivery documentation received from clients into our online product, X Logs.
Work Location: Austin, TX (North)
Work Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week (M-F)
Travel Requirements: None required
Compensation: $12.00 - $15.00/hour plus profit sharing and paid lunch breaks
MSB Consulting pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employee-only coverage. We provide 20+ paid holidays per year in addition to 10 personal days per year. Other benefits and perks include: life insurance, profit sharing, 401K with a 4% match, AAA for field representatives, free Gold’s Gym membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free food/drinks, group discounts for Aflac Insurance, Apple hardware, generous stipend for decorating your workspace, paid lunch breaks for hourly staff, casual work environment, game room, and more.
- Intake newly received mail or online submissions of service delivery documentation
- Coordinate ongoing intake questions with Program Specialists
- Transfer service delivery documentation data into the MSB approved template by using online tools, such as, the Claims Processing Tool and X Logs
- Accurately process transportation logs within the Medicaid to Schools regulations
- Accurately process other related services within the Medicaid to Schools regulations
- Maintain the integrity and security of all service delivery documentation
- Process all service delivery documentation accurately, by set deadlines
- Collaborate with Claims Processing Manager and Team Leads to resolve clerical errors
- Research service delivery documentation questions and resolve these questions by clarifying with Program Specialist or district
- Assist, as needed, with special projects consisting of data clean up and entry
What We're Looking For
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to one (1) year of data entry experience
- Must be able to type at least 45 WPM
- Proficiency with 10 key
- Maintain required level of productivity and accuracy
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office applications (specifically, Microsoft Excel) and Windows operating systems
- Positive attitude
- Able to thrive in a team environment and be a strong team player
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization, confidentiality and time management skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Demonstrate and live up to MSB's Guiding Principles
Interested in joining our team? We are interested in learning more about you. Apply now!
MSB Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a diverse environment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.