|Title:||Program Specialist - Dallas, TX|
PROGRAM SPECIALIST – Dallas, TX (Remote/Home Office)
MSB Consulting is an educational consulting firm that works directly with the Special Education community. We assist school districts across Texas in the collection of documentation of services provided to students in special education. With this documentation, we are also able to help our clients maximize their reimbursements from the Medicaid to Schools program, providing much-needed funding back to the school districts that we serve. We are able to accomplish this by always looking to Our Purpose: To lead the charge for the collection of educational documentation to discover and develop students. There is a direct correlation between services provided to students in special education and reimbursement available to school districts through the Medicaid to Schools program. Our holistic approach empowers educators to do just what they were hired to do - spend more time with students!
Our Guiding Principles
At MSB, we have a greater sense of direction to help us achieve Our Purpose thanks to our Guiding Principles. Our Guiding Principles outline how a member of the MSB Family should engage with our clients and each other. At the end of the day, our Guiding Principles define the type of person we want to work with and ultimately who we aspire to be. We recommend visiting our Guiding Principles page at http://msbconnect.com/Story/#GuidingPrinciples to learn more.
Choose a Positive Attitude
Aspire to Lead
Communicate with Integrity
Learn with Humility
We are always on the lookout for great talent to join our client-facing Program Specialist team! A Program Specialist is responsible for developing and managing relationships with school districts in a designated division. This role primarily focuses on consulting with districts on their goals and helping them reach those goals in order to achieve Our Purpose. Districts’ goals can range from documentation collection and practices to the Medicaid to Schools program and anything in-between. This can include training on our documentation tool, X Logs, collecting financial data, strategizing intervention techniques, and many other responsibilities. This position also includes some administrative duties to ensure school districts receive appropriate follow-up from time spent in the field. This position calls for a detail-oriented, driven, personable candidate who thrives in a face-paced environment and is passionate about helping people.
Program Specialist Purpose: To lead the charge for the collection of educational documentation to discover and develop students.
Work Location: Remote
Travel Requirements: 80% regional travel requirement, with monthly trips to headquarters in Austin, TX.
Compensation: $40,000 - $55,000, plus car allowance. Many growth opportunities available.
MSB Consulting pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employee-only coverage. We provide 20+ paid holidays per year in addition to 10 personal days per year. Other benefits and perks include: life insurance, 401K with a 4% match, AAA for field representatives, free Gold’s Gym membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free food/drinks, group discounts for Aflac Insurance, Apple hardware, paid lunch breaks for hourly staff, casual work environment, game room, and more.
- Provide initial implementation consultation and track progress of implementation.
- Provide initial and ongoing consultation of MSB’s program, X Logs.
- Provide training and workshops on MSB’s program, X Logs.
- Provide ongoing consultation and intervention to ensure provider participation for paper documentation and electronic imports.
- Monitor provider participation of documentation and utilization in MSB’s program, X Logs.
- Ensure districts achieve at least one dollar paid in all “cost categories” as defined by the state on an annual basis.
- Manage and audit quarterly Participant Lists for Random Moment Time Study (RMTS).
- Drive maximization efforts for all assigned clients through consultation with district administration.
- Provide client consultations and ensure all activities related to the annual Cost Report are completed.
- Participate in weekly, divisional, team meetings.
- Assist with Student Audit preparation and responsibilities.
- Provide ongoing consultation to each assigned district on all aspects of the Medicaid to Schools Program and MSB’s offerings.
- Continually assess financial and documentation success of each individual client to ensure we fulfill Our Purpose.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and other teams within MSB (i.e. CCT, FS, CP, CSA, etc.)
- Effectively manage the essential relationships for each assigned district, and assess status per MSB’s Client Loyalty Index. Relationships include, but not limited to, Superintendent, Business Manager/Treasurer, Special Ed Director, Clerk/Secretary, Team Leads/Coordinators through consultation.
- Work closely with Sales Consultants to provide a fluid client transition from sales to implementation (i.e. attend on-site “hand-off” meeting)
- Investigate and resolve client issues through effective cross team interaction and a deep understanding of the clients’ needs and how that fits into the business strategy.
What We’re Looking For
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with clients (district administrative staff) and internal staff (cross-team).
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills consistent with MSB’s approved method of consultation.
- Proficient with computers and technology (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Positive work attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills – territory management
- Ability to forge strong client relationships through exceptional customer service and continually investing in the clients.
- Demonstrate a confident and professional demeanor
- Creative thinker with ability to make decisions and solve problems effectively, efficiently, and confidently.
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player
- Ability to travel by car (80%); valid drivers license
- Exhibits characteristics of MSB Guiding Principles consistently
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year accredited college or university.
Interested in joining our team? We are interested in learning more about you. Apply now!
MSB Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a diverse environment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.