|Department:||Data Management / IT|
DATABASE ANALYST - Austin, TX (North)
MSB Consulting is a school-based Medicaid billing consulting firm. We assist public schools with claims processing and documentation for medical services provided to Medicaid-eligible special education students. In 2015, we helped our clients receive over $28 million in Medicaid reimbursements, providing much-needed funding back to the school districts that we serve.
Our purpose is to maximize reimbursement available through the Medicaid to Schools program while minimizing the administrative burden associated with participating in a way that creates client loyalty. The way in which our company works to achieve our purpose is through our Guiding Principles, which informs everything that we do. We recommend visiting our Guiding Principles page at http://msbconnect.com/Story/#GuidingPrinciples to learn more.
MSB Consulting pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employee-only coverage. We provide 20+ paid holidays per year in addition to 10 personal days per year. Other benefits and perks include: profit sharing, 401K with a 4% match, free Gold’s Gym membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free food/drinks, casual work environment, paid lunch breaks, group discounts for Aflac Insurance, Apple hardware, generous stipend for decorating your workspace, game room, and more.
Learn more about MBS Consulting and our team by visiting our website at http://www.msbconnect.com.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking candidates who can make lasting contributions to our clients, company, and culture, and help us fulfill our company purpose through our Guiding Principles.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing Database Management Team as a Database Administrator. In order to fulfill the Database Management team's purpose, the Database Administrator role is to assist in the utilization of data collection and usage according to the priorities set by Client Relations. An ideal candidate will possess the ability to accurately employ knowledge of relational database protocols yielding integrity in terms of both efficiency and security of MSB databases while maintaining timely execution of projects in order to meet MSB quality standards, deadlines and procedures.
Other possible comparable job titles would include: SQL Database Administrator, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Database Specialist, Data Administrator, DBA, Jr DBA.
Work Location: Austin, TX (North)
Work Schedule: Full-time
Travel Requirements: None Required
Compensation: $1,538.46-$1,923.07/bi-weekly ($40,000-50,000 annualized) plus profit sharing
- Monitors the performance of MSB Databases
- Maintains the integrity and security of MSB Databases
- Collaborate in the planning and development of MSB Databases
- Builds accurate data reports as scheduled/requested by internal staff and external users
- Coordinates all database projects as assigned
- Collaborates across departments for the benefit of reaching mutual purpose and goals through the use of MSB data.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a four-year accredited college or university
- 2+ years of Relational Database Management Software /T-SQL experience - Required (Oracle/Linux/Microsoft)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; able to think on your Database Administrator feet and solve situational problems
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively
- Warm, affable and friendly communication style with a positive work attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates a confident and professional demeanor
- Able to thrive as a team player; a natural collaborator
- Agile; ability to shift gears and change direction easily and quickly; handles unexpected issues smoothly
- Eager to learn and humbly accept feedback
- Exhibits characteristics of MSB Guiding Principles consistently
MSB Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a diverse environment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications