|Title:||Client Services Administrator - Austin, TX|
MSB Consulting is an educational consulting firm that works directly with the Special Education community. We assist school districts across Texas in the collection of documentation of services provided to students in special education. With this documentation, we are also able to help our clients maximize their reimbursements from the Medicaid to Schools program, providing much-needed funding back to the school districts that we serve. We are able to accomplish this by always looking to Our Purpose: To lead the charge for the collection of educational documentation to discover and develop students. There is a direct correlation between services provided to students in special education and reimbursement available to school districts through the Medicaid to Schools program. Our holistic approach empowers educators to do just what they were hired to do - spend more time with students!
Our Guiding Principles
At MSB, we have a greater sense of direction to help us achieve Our Purpose thanks to our Guiding Principles. Our Guiding Principles outline how a member of the MSB Family should engage with our clients and each other. At the end of the day, our Guiding Principles define the type of person we want to work with and ultimately who we aspire to be. We recommend visiting our Guiding Principles page at http://msbconnect.com/Story/#GuidingPrinciples to learn more.
Choose a Positive Attitude
Aspire to Lead
Communicate with Integrity
Learn with Humility
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing Client Relations team as a Client Services Administrator. The Clients Services Administrator helps support our field representatives, Program Specialists, by managing parts of the Medicaid to School program and assisting with numerous administrative tasks. They also serve as a liaison between the Program Specialist and our internal teams such as Database and Financial Services. The ability to build relationships and be a team player is a must for this role because communication is key in being successful for a Client Services Administrator. This position also calls for an individual that is detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and work well under pressure.
Client Services Administrator’s Team Purpose: To identify and resolve the needs of the Program Specialist team so they can achieve their purpose.
Work Location: Austin, TX (North)
Work Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week (M-F)
Travel Requirements: 5%
Compensation: 35,000 - $40,000/annualized, plus profit sharing
MSB Consulting pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employee-only coverage. We provide 20+ paid holidays per year in addition to 10 personal days per year. Other benefits and perks include: life insurance, profit sharing, 401K with a 4% match, AAA for field representatives, free Gold’s Gym membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free food/drinks, group discounts for Aflac Insurance, Apple hardware, generous stipend for decorating your workspace, paid lunch breaks for hourly staff, casual work environment, game room, and more.
- Manage Medicaid inquiries from MSB personnel, including but not limited to: address changes, Medicaid eligibility checks, EFT set-up, and new client onboarding activities, such as adding client administrative team contact information to community contact lists, importing staff rosters from latest state participant list, and downloading and importing R&S reports.
- Manage and audit quarterly Roster/Participant Lists for Random Moment Time Study (RMTS) and provider participation
- Manage and audit quarterly client provider training and responsiveness to RMTS
- Run and distribute maximization reports to Program Specialists on a regular basis
- Research and update credentials for service providers
- Assist with sending provider email notifications, as needed
- Annually import district calendars
- Attend regularly scheduled status and connect meetings
- Other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicates pleasantly and effectively with clients, state agency representatives, and internal staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new concepts
- Positive work attitude
- Detail-oriented; completes work in a timely manner with effective follow through
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate and live up to MSB's Guiding Principles
MSB Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a diverse environment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.