|Title:||Client Care Specialist|
|Department:||Client Care / IT|
Client Care Specialist - Austin TX
MSB Consulting is an educational documentation consulting firm that works directly with the Special Education community. We assist school districts across Texas in the collection of documentation of services provided to Special Education students. With this documentation, we are also able to help our clients maximize their reimbursements from the Medicaid to Schools program, providing much-needed funding back to the school districts that we serve. We are able to accomplish this by always looking to Our Purpose: To lead the charge for the collection of educational documentation to discover and develop students. There is a direct correlation between services provided to Special Education students and reimbursement available to school districts through the Medicaid to Schools program. Our holistic approach empowers educators to do just what they were hired to do; spend more time with students!
Our Guiding Principles
At MSB, we have a greater sense of direction to help us achieve Our Purpose thanks to our Guiding Principles. Our Guiding Principles outline how a member of the MSB Family should engage with our clients and each other. At the end of the day, our Guiding Principles define the type of person we want to work with and ultimately who we aspire to be. We recommend visiting our Guiding Principles page at http://msbconnect.com/Story/#GuidingPrinciples to learn more.
Choose a Positive Attitude
Aspire to Lead
Communicate with Integrity
Learn with Humility
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing Client Care Team as a Client Care Specialist to provide outstanding client support for our documentation tool, X Logs. Our team provides support to our districts by in-taking problems from our providers and coming up with innovative solutions through varied customer transactions including: calls, chats and email. Individuals who wish to grow in their technical skills will have the opportunity to become a Client Care Technician who will work more closely with the IT team while still fulfilling the Client Care Team’s purpose.
Client Care’s Team Purpose: To create Raving Fans empowered to document confidently by providing real-time support to our clients in order to discover and develop students.
Work Location: Austin, TX (North)
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30pm with a paid 30-min lunch (some overtime may be required based on business needs)
Travel Requirements: None required
Compensation: $15.00-$18.00 per hour (commensurate with skills and experience) plus profit sharing
MSB Consulting pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employee-only coverage. We provide 20+ paid holidays per year in addition to 10 personal days per year. Other benefits and perks include: life insurance, 401K with a 4% match, AAA for field representatives, free Gold’s Gym membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free food/drinks, group discounts for Aflac Insurance, Apple hardware, paid lunch breaks for hourly staff, casual work environment, game room, and more.
- Assists clients with problem resolution, as needed
- Responds to client inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner
- Provide one-on-one chat, real time, and text-based interactive conversation with customers
- Document all client interactions within internal ticketing solutions
- Meets individual performance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience (strong preference given to call center experience) with relevant professional recommendation(s)
- High School diploma
- Ability to type at least 55 WPM (adjusted)
- Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations
- Customer service orientation
- Direct, straightforward, confident, and calm communication
- Independent and individualistic thinking and behavior
- Ability to think critically and innovate
- Determination to achieve results
- Analytical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of relational databases like Microsoft SQL preferred but not required
- Demonstrate and live up to MSB’s Guiding Principles
Interested in joining our team? We are interested in learning more about you. Apply now!
MSB Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a diverse environment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: