|Title:||Program Specialist - Pearland, TX|
PROGRAM SPECIALIST – Pearland, TX (Remote/Home Office)
MSB is a consulting firm that works directly with the Special Education community. We serve school districts across the state of Texas by helping them increase the Federal Funding brought in through the Medicaid to Schools Program. Our unique company culture and passion allows us to fulfil our purpose of maximizing Medicaid reimbursements to schools while alleviating district anxieties in a way that creates client loyalty. The MSB way is laid out in our guiding principles. They outline how a member of the MSB Family should engage with our clients and each other. At the end of the day, our Guiding Principles define the type of person we want to work with and ultimately who we want to be.
Our Guiding Principles
Choose a Positive Attitude
Aspire to Lead
Communicate with Integrity
Learn with Humility
Innovate and Improve
We are always on the lookout for great talent to join our Client Relations team as an experienced field Account Manager (Program Specialist), to effectively manage a portfolio of accounts in the designated region. The Program Specialist’s purpose is to inspire clients to implement MSB’s best practices.
This role also includes some administrative duties to ensure staff receives appropriate follow up. This is a full-time salaried position with an 80% travel requirement within the assigned territory, with regular trips to the Austin, Texas headquarters.
MSB Consulting pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employee-only coverage. We provide 20+ paid holidays per year in addition to 10 personal days per year. Other benefits and perks include: profit sharing, 401K with a 4% match, paid lunch breaks for hourly staff, casual work environment, free Gold’s Gym membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free food/drinks, group discounts for Aflac Insurance, Apple hardware, generous stipend for decorating your workspace, game room, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide initial implementation consultation and track progress of implementation with identified CRM.
- Provide initial and ongoing consultation (training and workshops) of MSB’s X Logs Program.
- Provide ongoing consultation and procedures to ensure provider participation for paper documentation and electronic imports.
- Monitor provider documentation participation and utilization using MSB approved Program Intervention methods.
- Ensure districts achieve at least one dollar paid in all “cost categories” as defined by the state on an annual basis.
- Manage and audit quarterly Roster/Participant Lists for Random Moment Time Study (RMTS).
- Drive maximization efforts for all assigned clients through consultation with district administration.
- Provide client consultations and ensure all activities related to the annual Cost Report are completed while achieving our company purpose.
- Participate in POD Meetings by identifying top priority districts and documenting progress within identified tracker
- Assist with Student Audit preparation and responsibilities
- Provide ongoing consultation to each assigned district on all aspects of the Medicaid to Schools Program and MSB’s offerings
- Serve as a liaison between the client and other teams within MSB (i.e. CCT, FS, CP, CRA, etc.)
- Effectively manage the essential relationships for each assigned district, and assess status per MSB’s Client Loyalty Index. Relationships include, but not limited to, Superintendent, Business Manager/Treasurer, Special Ed Director, Clerk / Secretary, Team Leads / Coordinators through consultation.
- Work closely with Sales Consultants to provide a fluid client transition from sales to implementation (i.e. attend on-site “hand-off” meeting)
- Investigate and resolve client issues through effective cross team interaction and a deep understanding of the clients’ needs and how that fits into the business strategy
Skills and Specifications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively on the MSP with clients (district administrative staff) and internal staff (cross-team)
- Strong Presentation and Public Speaking Skills consistent with MSB’s approved method of consultation (Inspirational Speaking Matrix)
- Proficient with Computers / Technology (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
- Positive work attitude
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills – Territory Management
- Ability to forge strong client relationships through exceptional customer service by establishing trust with the client
- Demonstrate a confident and professional demeanor
- Creative thinker with ability to make decisions and solve problems effectively, efficiently and confidently
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Ability to travel by car (80%); valid drivers license
- Exhibits characteristics of MSB Guiding Principles consistently
Required Education / Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year accredited college or university and minimum 2 years of field account management experience required.
Compensation: $45,000-$55,000, plus car allowance
Our company provides a benefits package, which includes: approx. 20+ paid holidays per year, 10 personal days per year, 100% employer paid health, vision and dental benefits for the employee, life insurance, 401K with a 4% match and group discounts for Aflac.Interested in joining our team? We are interested in learning more about you. Apply now!
MSB Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a diverse environment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.