|Title:||Client Services Administrator|
CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR - Stratham, New Hampshire
MSB Consulting is an educational consulting firm that works directly with the Special Education community. We assist school districts across Texas in the collection of documentation of services provided to students in special education. With this documentation, we are also able to help our clients maximize their reimbursements from the Medicaid to Schools program, providing much-needed funding back to the school districts that we serve. We are able to accomplish this by always looking to Our Purpose: To lead the charge for the collection of educational documentation to discover and develop students. There is a direct correlation between services provided to students in special education and reimbursement available to school districts through the Medicaid to Schools program. Our holistic approach empowers educators to do just what they were hired to do - spend more time with students!
Our Guiding Principles
At MSB, we have a greater sense of direction to help us achieve Our Purpose thanks to our Guiding Principles. Our Guiding Principles outline how a member of the MSB Family should engage with our clients and each other. At the end of the day, our Guiding Principles define the type of person we want to work with and ultimately who we aspire to be. We recommend visiting our Guiding Principles page at http://msbconnect.com/Story/#GuidingPrinciples to learn more.
Choose a Positive Attitude
Aspire to Lead
Communicate with Integrity
Learn with Humility
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing New Hampshire team as a Client Services Administrator. This person will support our field representatives, Program Specialists, by assisting with numerous administrative tasks and offering support out in the field. They also serve as a liaison between the Program Specialist and our internal teams such as Database, Marketing, IT, Claims Processing and Financial Services. The ability to build relationships and be a flexible team player is a must for this role. Communication is key in order to successfully fulfill this role, and it may include follow-up with districts. This position also calls for an individual that is servant-hearted, detail-oriented, professional, organized, able to multi-task, and works well under pressure.
Client Services Coordinator Purpose: To identify and resolve the needs of the Program Specialist team so they can achieve their purpose.
Work Location: New Hampshire Stratham Office
Travel Requirements: 20% regional travel requirement, with regular trips to headquarters in Austin, TX.
Compensation: 35,000 - $40,000/annualized, plus profit sharing
MSB Consulting pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employee-only coverage. We provide 20+ paid holidays per year in addition to 10 personal days per year. Other benefits and perks include: life insurance, 401K with a 4% match, AAA for field representatives, free Gold’s Gym membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free food/drinks, group discounts for Aflac Insurance, Apple hardware, paid lunch breaks for hourly staff, casual work environment, game room, and more.
- Manage Medicaid inquiries from MSB personnel, including but not limited to: address changes, Medicaid eligibility checks, EFT set-up, and new client on-boarding activities, such as adding client administrative team contact information to community contact lists, importing staff rosters from latest state participant list, and downloading and importing R&S reports.
- Assist with onsite training, including but not limited to: setting up provider relationships and types, sending follow-up email to attendees, processing sign-in sheets, and workshop support
- Assist with sending provider email notifications, as needed
- Attend regularly scheduled status and connect meetings
- Proactive communication with Program Specialists to assist with outstanding tasks
- Record meeting notes and update action items while out in the field, including but not limited to implementation trackers, workshop trackers, and district preferences
- Communicating with school districts on behalf of a Program Specialist when appropriate
- Booking flights and arranging travel for Program Specialists as needed
- Sorting mail, taking inventory of marketing supplies, and submitting IT tickets as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicates pleasantly and effectively with clients, state agency representatives, and internal staff
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new concepts
- Positive work attitude
- Detail-oriented; completes work in a timely manner with effective follow through
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate and live up to MSB's Guiding Principles
Interested in joining our team? We are interested in learning more about you. Apply now!
MSB Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a diverse environment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.