Program Specialist - Amarillo, TX
|Title:||Program Specialist - Amarillo, TX|
PROGRAM SPECIALIST – Kingwood, TX (Remote/Home Office)
MSB Consulting is a school-based Medicaid billing consulting firm. We assist public schools with claims processing and documentation for medical services provided to Medicaid-eligible special education students. In 2015, we helped our clients receive over $28 million in Medicaid reimbursements, providing much-needed funding back to the school districts that we serve.
Our purpose is to maximize reimbursement available through the Medicaid to Schools Program (MSP) while minimizing the administrative burden associated with participating in a way that creates client loyalty. The way in which our company works to achieve our purpose is through our Guiding Principles, which informs everything that we do. We recommend visiting our Guiding Principles page at http://msbconnect.com/Story/#GuidingPrinciples to learn more.
MSB Consulting pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision premiums for employee-only coverage. We provide 20+ paid holidays per year in addition to 10 personal days per year. Other benefits and perks include: profit sharing, 401K with a 4% match, paid lunch breaks for hourly staff, casual work environment, free Gold’s Gym membership, free Amazon Prime membership, free food/drinks, group discounts for Aflac Insurance, Apple hardware, generous stipend for decorating your workspace, game room, and more.
Learn more about MSB Consulting and our team by visiting our website at http://www.msbconnect.com.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking candidates who can make lasting contributions to our clients, company, and culture, and help us fulfill our company purpose through our Guiding Principles.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing Client Relations team as a Program Specialist. The Clients Relations team’s purpose is to build positive relationships with school district staff and administration through face-to-face interaction, while driving up provider participation. In order to fulfill the Client Relations team’s purpose, this role will ensure high service provider utilization of X Logs, MSB’s web-based service delivery tracking tool, in order to maximize reimbursement to the school district. The Program Specialist is responsible for conducting on-site training to end users of X Logs as needed, through a variety of mediums / settings, within the assigned region. Other possible comparable job titles would include: Account Representative, Field Trainer, or Implementation Specialist.
Work Location: Kingwood, TX – Remote/Work from Home
Work Schedule: Full-time
Travel Requirements: 80% local car-based travel. Some regular overnight travel required to the Austin, TX corporate office.
Compensation: $1,538.46 - $2,115.38/bi-weekly ($40,000 - $55,000/annualized), plus profit sharing and car allowance or use of company fleet vehicle.
- Ensure district success in the MSP based on MSB’s philosophy / model to Maximize Reimbursement and Minimize Administrative Burden by reaching as many providers at each district possible in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate and Deliver X Logs trainings with client districts
- Function as a Relational Leader to develop / enhance relationships with service providers at school districts
- Serve as a liaison between the client and other teams within MSB (i.e. CCT, Financial Specialists, CP, PC, APS, etc.).
- Delight Clients by providing outstanding customer service and support to X Logs users to develop Raving Fans (phone, email, etc.)
- Provide support to Client Care when high demand
- Monitor and Manage program utilization / participation
- Attendance and participation at weekly Team Connect meetings
- Attendance and Participation at bi-monthly Rally Meetings and Work Groups
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university or one year of prior experience training adult learners
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with clients (service providers and administrative staff at district) and internal staff (cross-team)
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills consistent with MSB’s approved method of consultation (MSB Inspirational Speaking Matrix)
- Proficient with Computers / Technology (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Competent in CRM software solutions
- Warm, affable, and friendly communication style with a positive work attitude
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; able to think on their feet and solve situational problems
- Strong organizational and time management skills – territory management
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships through exceptional customer service; strong relationship-orientation and motivated or concerned with interactions with other people
- Demonstrates a confident and professional demeanor
- Team player; a natural collaborator
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment with multiple projects going simultaneously
- Persuasive “selling” (rather than “telling”) communication style
- Ability to professionally work with various people, personalities, and skill sets; socially-focused
- Agile; able to shift gears and change direction easily and quickly; handles unexpected issues smoothly
- Eager to learn and humbly accept feedback
- Self-motivated – willing to seek out trainings when Level 5 PSs are not requesting
- Ability to travel by car (80%); valid driver’s license
- Exhibits characteristics of MSB Guiding Principles consistently
MSB Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a diverse environment. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications